When did you realize you had a foot fetish?

toyota444

Reaction score
When I was 13, with raging hormones back then, I had a friend with a sister.
I remember on a summer day I went to his place to play some Playstation games.
My friend Simon had a sister "Ellis". She was about 15, she was a tall blonde girl.
We were drinking some soda between our Gran Turismo races and Tekken fights.
I rarely saw her, she was always with her own friends, but that day, that moment...

she sat in a chair in front of us with her legs carelessly on the table. I saw her long slender somewhat dirty feet... her big long heel was almost black from walking outside and the instep of her foot was beautiful and dirty too.. She had crooked short toes, but her big toe was huge. Looked pretty good. Large, round and unruly.

It was that moment when I couldn't possibly look away. It was a shock in a strange way for me. How her soles were mesmerizing. A strong feeling I could not understand. I wish the moment could last forever. It wasn't anything sexual towards her, but it was just her feet.
From an average girl to a footgoddess in 15 seconds.
It stayed with me all day, but I hardly saw her after that. After the school holidays I got other friends as it goes.

What's your first "foot fetish" moment?

Last edited:

FEETFIRST

Legend
Access
Reaction score
When I was 13, with raging hormones back then, I had a friend with a sister.
I remember on a summer day I went to his place to play some Playstation games.
My friend Simon had a sister "Ellis". She was about 15, she was a tall blonde girl.
We were drinking some soda between our Gran Turismo races and Tekken fights.
I rarely saw her, she was always with her own friends, but that day, that moment...

she sat in a chair in front of us with her legs carelessly on the table. I saw her long slender somewhat dirty feet... her big long heel was almost black from walking outside and the instep of her foot was beautiful and dirty too.. She had crooked short toes, but her big toe was huge. Looked pretty good. Large, round and unruly.

It was that moment when I couldn't possibly look away. It was a shock in a strange way for me. How her soles were mesmerizing. A strong feeling I could not understand. I wish the moment could last forever. It wasn't anything sexual towards her, but it was just her feet.
From an average girl to a footgoddess in 15 seconds.
It stayed with me all day, but I hardly saw her after that. After the school holidays I got other friends as it goes.

What's your first "foot fetish" moment?
It's something you're born with.

Reactions: toyota444

footjoyboy

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Let me put it this way; I can't remember not having a thing for female feet.
Blush

Reactions: Lucky

AnnLL83

Famous
V.I.P
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I've always heard that my feet are beautiful, but I used to not like to show my feet, I was ashamed of their large size.
Even in the summer I wore covered shoes, despite the fact that I took care of my feet.
Although my partners were very happy to adore my feet, I had to mature to the decision to show them and share my treasures with you.
For some time now, I can't even imagine not to expose them and not to wear skimpy sandals, high heels and any open elegant shoes, and when possible to go barefoot.
I remember that my first time with feet in the lead role was quite surprising. I met a man who confessed to being a foot lover and said he would like to lick my feet. I was a little surprised at first, but somehow I wasn't surprised or disgusted. Despite the fact that I had never heard of such a thing before, I dared to try it on the basis of: "why not?". At first it was quite strange, I had doubts about how it would be, and above all, whether I would be able to withstand it despite the tickles. But I can safely say that it was worth it because it was much better in reality than I could have expected.
And so began my adventure with this form of activity along with my feet.
I went through various forms of this fun, not being discouraged by anything, on the contrary - focusing on newer and newer ideas. Massaging, kissing, licking and footjob became normal for me and an important part of my erotic life.
Currently, I often strive to play with my feet together.
I admit that I like to use foot fetish in many situations.