Who has worshiped a lady's feet?

TheFootguy233

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I wish I had! But my wife’s first and only other boyfriend had a massive foot fetish. She told me that he was absolutely obsessed with them. She told me that she would give him at least one footjob a day and would go for days without washing her feet because he loved them stinky. She told me when they broke up he had over 5000 pictures of them.

In a way it turns me on greatly that she had this experience and that she is so experienced and knows how to send amazing pictures and give the beat footjobs, but I wish I was her first and it makes me very jealous

FeminineSeductress

Reaction score
I think you guys shouldn’t be afraid to talk about your feet fetishism. It's 2020. You should just own it even though i know it’s easier said than done. But it will take some time. So be a little patient. ❤️

Reactions: JimmyJam

Malina

Reaction score
I think any foot fetish guy who is old enough did it at least once in his life.
I remember my first experience, it was when i was just 18 years old. This girl was very shy but she had very sexy feet.
I never was afraid to talk about my foot fetish with my girls, i never thought that it is something to be ashamed of.

HeelLover496

Reaction score
Have done it many times!Always a thrill for me to break in a new pair of feet!!

Feet504

Reaction score
Mi primera adoración de pies fue con la niñera que me cuidaba. Ella tenía unos 15 años y yo unos 9. Cómo siempre le gustaba andar descalza no podía dejar de ver sus hermosos pies. Por alguna razón estaba hipnotizado por ellos. Ella se dio cuenta y me dijo que podía tocarlos. Dude por un momento, pero ella me acerca sus pies a mi entrepierna los empiezo a tocar y hacerles cosquillas. Ella se reía al sentir mis caricias. Después de acariciarlos y hacerles cosquillas comencé a besarlos me gustó sentir su suave piel y ella solo reía y me pedía que siguiera besándola. Mi pene de niño estaba duro. Tenía una erección y ella al verlo bajo mis pantalones y empezó a darme sexo oral en el pene, yo estaba fascinado y con algo de miedo. Ella siguió dándome sexo oral hasta hacerme tener mi primer orgasmo el cual fue a dar directamente a su cara. Se limpio el semen y empezó a probarlo. También mi húmedo pene y al tocar su lengua mi pene me hizo tener un orgasmo otra vez. Esto se repitió unas tres o cuatro veces más. Fue mi primera adoración de pies.