Women's shoes that make feet stink effectively

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Hi everyone being a foot-loving enthusiast myself, I have always wondered, what sort of shoes do women wear that can really make their feet stink? i have sniffed Mary Jane's flats, sneakers and boots along with their socks but i have never inhaled stilettos, can they stink up a girl's feet fast? I found this video of a german girl shoe playing, don't you all think that both her nylons and heels stink u her feet are good for us to take a whiff?

Timboy

Reaction score
I heard that Toms are also great for this purpose

Reactions: Lucky

Lucky

Legend
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but in decent leather high heels there is no chance for a woman's foot to sweat quickly. From the autopsy I know that my girlfriend sweats her feet really fast in sneakers and Dr. Martens
IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg

Reactions: Schmueller

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but in decent leather high heels there is no chance for a woman's foot to sweat quickly. From the autopsy I know that my girlfriend sweats her feet really fast in sneakers and Dr. Martens
View attachment 516355View attachment 516356
I too agree with your statements. Back in highdchool there used to be this half french, half Indonesian and half american girl who wears her DC chiucks to school and every PE clas she would take them off to switch to her sports shoes leaving her cjhucks behind in class. I would sneak in back in the class and i would grab hold of her chucks to sniff them deeply and lick the insides of her shoes, they smell like mould and fungus that grows inide a damp room, she sweats a lot and beig a swimmer it gives the fungus on her toes to stink better, I love it so much! :love::love:👃👅👅

Timboy

Reaction score
I too agree with your statements. Back in highdchool there used to be this half french, half Indonesian and half american girl who wears her DC chiucks to school and every PE clas she would take them off to switch to her sports shoes leaving her cjhucks behind in class. I would sneak in back in the class and i would grab hold of her chucks to sniff them deeply and lick the insides of her shoes, they smell like mould and fungus that grows inide a damp room, she sweats a lot and beig a swimmer it gives the fungus on her toes to stink better, I love it so much! :love::love:👃👅👅
Aren't you afraid to get sick though? I also know for example that athlete's foot makes feet stink worse, but I'd be scared I'd get an infection too then.