Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I would need some volunteers to test our file hosting service in order to gather feedback before deploying it to everyone.
If you are interested, please reply here. I will create a group conversation with the beta-testers and provide necessary instructions.
The service is accessible to everyone, you will simply have to test this service and share your experience.

Thank you

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I would need some volunteers to test our file hosting service in order to gather feedback before deploying it to everyone.
If you are interested, please reply here. I will create a group conversation with the beta-testers and provide necessary instructions.
The service is accessible to everyone, you will simply have to test this service and share your experience.

Thank you
Happy to help.

Reactions: Luzik

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
I'll have some free time later today, so shoot me a message and let me know what you need done.

lilifeet

Access
Reaction score
Let me know if you need me. you can send me a message.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thank you all for your participation!
10 of you have responded to this pre-launch test, I think that will be enough.

After receiving your feedback, I will make the necessary adjustments before officially launching this service.

Thanks again to all of you!

Footdude919

Access
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thank you
If like to join as well

Status
Not open for further replies.