Face, Soles & Footjob: Which girl would you pick?
F Footbud00 Member Member Joined Dec 17, 2025 Messages 21 Reaction score 58 Points 18 Jan 1, 2026 #1 Reactions: mrfeetnsoles, Feetxpert77, allietop and 11 others
TallGent Member Member Joined Dec 31, 2025 Messages 9 Reaction score 20 Points 10 Age 35 Location Belgium Jan 1, 2026 #2 Denise, love her soles more. Why would you choose her or Miriam? Reactions: Footbud00 and Scuta17
P Propan Butan Famous Access Member Joined Sep 17, 2023 Messages 451 Reaction score 368 Points 118 Location North West Jan 1, 2026 #3 Miriam but wouldn't complain about Denise. Reactions: TallGent, Footbud00 and Scuta17
F Footbud00 Member Member Joined Dec 17, 2025 Messages 21 Reaction score 58 Points 18 Jan 4, 2026 #4 I have alot more to show of both girls. just dm me here or on telegram: @h4v3fun33 Reactions: Pman123
Smoothsoles Legend V.I.P Access Member Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 4,099 Reaction score 10,178 Points 170 Location Brisbane Jan 4, 2026 #5 Wow both are dreamy Reactions: Footbud00
Felipies Member Member Joined Jan 3, 2026 Messages 8 Reaction score 24 Points 10 Jan 4, 2026 #6 Both have nice feet, but I prefer Miriam. Reactions: Scuta17 and Footbud00
B BBC4FemaleFeet Well-known member Access Member Joined Feb 6, 2025 Messages 229 Reaction score 162 Points 98 Jan 6, 2026 #7 Denise, thicker soles and looks like she'd allow you to do more to her. Reactions: Footbud00
lekhet89 Active member Member Joined Sep 2, 2025 Messages 50 Reaction score 33 Points 25 Jan 23, 2026 #8 Miriam looks like an angel, and her feet.. Majestic! Reactions: Footbud00
J jonbater2000 Legend Access Member Joined Dec 2, 2023 Messages 427 Reaction score 512 Points 148 Jan 23, 2026 #9 Denise all day long! Reactions: Footbud00
A Adultimintoit Member Member Joined Jan 28, 2026 Messages 60 Reaction score 91 Points 23 Jan 29, 2026 #10 Miriam has super sexy feet! I hope her soles were coated in cum over and over.
F Footbud00 Member Member Joined Dec 17, 2025 Messages 21 Reaction score 58 Points 18 Feb 12, 2026 #11 I have alot more to show of both girls. just dm me here or on telegram: @h4v3fun33
allietop Legend V.I.P Access Member Joined Dec 1, 2019 Messages 10,170 Reaction score 12,785 Points 170 Location Sucking bare feet toes and worshipping cock. Feb 12, 2026 #12 Miriam‘s delicious would do wonders for me.
Feetxpert77 Legend V.I.P Access Member Joined Aug 31, 2022 Messages 2,026 Reaction score 2,515 Points 170 Aug 6, 2026 #13 Footbud00 said: Click to expand... Denise all day long.
N NTLukea Well-known member Member Joined Oct 9, 2022 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Points 58 Today at 6:16 PM #14 Contact me on TG : @NT_3366. I am a Miriam’s fan!