Hello everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say hello, anyone else from Kent/London
A bit about me
I'm divorced from to my wife of 20 years and have 3 great children and I'm a mechanical engineer.
Interests
I've always had a foot fetish and love to walk around in the countryside and alone the beach on my regular walk around, I often ware flip flops or thin strap sandals with shorts or jeans, I love the feeling of my feet being free, I sometimes wear womens sandals or flip flops that can get away with being unisex I just like the freedom feeling and how they look, I have photos to share.
I'd like to meet females who likes walking around the countryside and coast, going for a coffee and sharing a foot fetish with.
I'm straight honest and completely genuine just want to explore what I like doing with someone else.
A bit about me
I'm divorced from to my wife of 20 years and have 3 great children and I'm a mechanical engineer.
Interests
I've always had a foot fetish and love to walk around in the countryside and alone the beach on my regular walk around, I often ware flip flops or thin strap sandals with shorts or jeans, I love the feeling of my feet being free, I sometimes wear womens sandals or flip flops that can get away with being unisex I just like the freedom feeling and how they look, I have photos to share.
I'd like to meet females who likes walking around the countryside and coast, going for a coffee and sharing a foot fetish with.
I'm straight honest and completely genuine just want to explore what I like doing with someone else.
Last edited: