How I turned into a footboy for an Asian milf

bobop1

Reaction score
I've been having back pain from work for the past few months, so in October I decided to go to a massage parlour that's down the street. I've passed this place a million times but never thought anything of it. I walk in and I'm greeted by a beautiful asian milf who was wearing flip flops that exposed her sexy, tiny, perfect feet. Within 10 seconds I was already getting hard thinking of having her massage me while I stare at those red painted toes.

I've never had a massage before, being a shy, introverted 20 year old, so I didn't really know what to expect for how the whole process went. After 10 minutes however, she started subtly moving her hands over towards my ass and groin area. I had no clue this was one of those massage parlours. I took my chance and asked if she could use her feet instead of her hands. She didn't really understand what I meant, but a minute later she was sitting across from me with her toes curled up on my cock and sliding her soles up and down. Trying not to cum in 30 seconds, I asked if I could worship her feet. She was confused again as nobody has ever asked her that. She asked what it meant, so instead of me describing it to her, I took her feet and buried my face into her soles, kissing and licking all over. I asked if this was okay, and to my surprise, she told me she was loving it. She laid down, got comfy, and let me take full control of her feet, doing whatever I wanted to them. She'd been standing all day and told me this was the best thing she's felt in years. After my initial half hour was up, she told me to stay and continue all night. From 10pm-2am I laid there with her feet in my face - licking, kissing, smelling and sucking them, while her hand would tease my dick. When I realized I had to get going, she let me smother my dick between her perfect soles, and kept rubbing it until I blew all over her feet.

When I was getting ready to go, she took my phone number I told her to message me whenever she needs a "foot massage". Every week for the past few months now I've been heading over and worshipping her all night when she's done her work. It's pure ecstasy.