Misc. section threads can be viewed by members without access?

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I just noticed that the "Misc" sections (i.e. "Other Fetishes" and "Adult/18+ General") can be viewed by people without access and even non-members. Since there's a lot of real content there (including a thread that I wouldn't have posted in Other Fetishes if I knew anyone could see it), in my opinion they should be private like the feet sections, requiring regular access to view. I feel the first three sections should be the only areas with threads than can be read by those without regular access.

What do you think?

Footslave

Legend
Reaction score
It's a good idea because it will involve more people and the life of the forum will be better and richer (pics...!) ;)
Visit and watch is good but participating with some post is better.
But this is only my humble opinion.
:p

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Since the beginning these sections are accessible without initiation and can be view / write by all :

Access > Free Access - Initiations
Discussion > General Discussion
Discussion > Help & Suggestions
Discussion > Trading Zone
Misc. > Other Fetishes
Misc. > Adult/18+ General

The most private area is VIP section, if you want to share rare stuff you can do here.

But if the the majority prefer to it private, let's do the private !
I'll wait and see the opinon of other member.

Personally, I like the idea that this sections is accessible to all. After, it's you to choose !

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Just to clarify in case anyone is unclear, I mean make it only accessible to regular members who completed the initiation or payment, not make it completely private like VIP.

The first 4 sections in the above list should no doubt remain open to all, but I personally think there's too much good stuff in the last two sections to give access to people who don't contribute. The forum preview, Trade Zone and Initiations already have enough content for non-members to decide if they want to join, IMO (plus they can read the names of the threads in the other sections).

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yea, I misspoke, not private but only accessible to those who have Access.
I wait to see what other think about it. šŸ™ƒ

Jd596

Reaction score
Id say chobo had it right for my two cents but I will gladly abide by our esteemed moderatorsšŸ˜

Reactions: Petrus

Krox

Reaction score
this is a new site for me, I'm here for the first time

JockJack

Reaction score
I think everything on here must be hidden if you at least do not have registration.

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Only accessible to Access members only is my opinion. Make just one area open to non members. That should be enough.