SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Casual-Teen-Sirens-Sole-Shot-in-Bed174b0a2e3015e0de4.md.png

The Gotham City Sirens showing off their soles while relaxing in bed.

Like I mentioned in my post in the discussion section, with all the advances in 3D rendering I’m considering doing some visual story lines. I happened to come across these models as I was looking for resources, and decided to do a few test renders with them as I played with the software. These images are only low resolution renders just to test out the characters and scenes for potential future HD story lines renders.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Smoothsoles

pantyhoselover

Reaction score
Like I mentioned in my post in the discussion section, with all the advances in 3D rendering I’m considering doing some visual story lines. I happened to come across these models as I was looking for resources, and decided to do a few test renders with them as I played with the software. These images are only low resolution renders just to test out the characters and scenes for potential future HD story lines renders.

This is pretty good for a start. Hopefully someday you'll make them look more like their movie selves.

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Gotham-Sirenatrix-with-their-caged-Prey7c1e482daf8d3406.md.png

Gotham Sirenatrix posing with their caged Prey.

This series would be a little darker than my previous casual render with the Sirens. It would involve images of them “rehabilitating” some of Gotham’s heroes into their obedient servants. Sure Ivy could use her pheromones to make them do what she wants, but they find it more satisfying to break them.

• Love

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Casual-Teen-Sirens-use-Robin-as-a-Foot-Stool-146a9aae183ff683c.md.png

The Gotham City Sirens using a “Rehabilitated” Robin as a Foot Stool, while they relax and watch TV. Since they ran out of room on his back, Harley made him hold his head up straight, so she could rest her tired feet on it.

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score

This is so cool and sexy as well! Just brilliant ❤️

Reactions: SoleMann

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
After years in the Sirenatrix Dungeon.png

Everyone believes him to be dead or that he just gave up on Gotham, but the truth is, he has been the prisoner of the Gotham Sirenatrix for years now. Unlike his young protégé, he still hasn’t been broken, but the Sirenatrix are a determined group of girls.

Today as an added layer of physiological torture, the Gotham Sirenatrix placed this picture in his cell to remind him of who he was and what he has become under their care. When they first captured him, he was a virile man full of rage, and now he is just a mere shell of his former self.

• Love

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Harley-offers-Robin-a-reward-for-being-a-good-Foot-Stool2861e5590c8240cc.md.png

Early on in his “Rehabilitation”, Harley discovered Robin had a latent foot fetish that she exploited to accelerate his conversion process. So after enduring a couple hours under the Gotham City Sirens feet, Harley offers a “Rehabilitated” Robin a reward for being such a good Foot Stool.

• Love

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Sirenatrix-Foot-Worship-and-FJ-Rehabilitation-18adb8fc29a5145bb.md.png

- Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation Part1 -

Unlike Robin, Nightwing didn’t have a latent foot fetish they could exploit, so the Sirenatrix decided to give him one. They take advantage of his young raging hormones to reprogram him to associate their feet with pleasure.

First Ivy has him worship her bare feet, while Harley and Catwoman work over his Nightstick with their feet.

• Love

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Sirenatrix-Foot-Worship-and-FJ-Rehabilitation-2279724a8469ad5b5.md.png

- Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation Part2 -

Unlike Robin, Nightwing didn’t have a latent foot fetish they could exploit, so the Sirenatrix decided to give him one. They take advantage of his young raging hormones to reprogram him to associate their feet with pleasure.

After an hour of edging Nightwing with their feet, the Sirenatrix switch places. Now Catwoman bathes her cute little foot in his mouth, while Harley and Ivy work over his Nightstick with their feet.

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Sirenatrix-Foot-Worship-and-FJ-Rehabilitation-393a55a53fde275b7.md.png

- Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation Part3 -

After yet another hour of edging Nightwing with their feet, the Sirenatrix switch places again. Now Harley gets her bare feet worshiped, while Ivy and Catwoman work over his Nightstick with their feet.

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Hey SoleMann, there is new Art Zone section under the discussion forums that would be perfect for your digital fetish hero art! Keep up the great work ❤️

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Hey SoleMann, there is new Art Zone section under the discussion forums that would be perfect for your digital fetish hero art! Keep up the great work ❤️

Thanx for the heads up.

And a big Thanx to Luzik for moving all my 3D Render threads to the new Art Zone section of the forum :)

Last edited:

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation 4.png

- Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation Part4 -

After they’ve been edging Nightwing with their feet for over 3 hours, they decide it’s finally time to finish him off, but just as he is about to release Harley switches gears and jams her bare toe into his unprepared open eye. She figures what’s pleasure without a little pain.

• Love

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation 5.png

- Sirenatrix Foot Worship and FJ Rehabilitation Part5 -

After they had been edging Nightwing with their feet for over 3 hours, they decided it was finally time to finish him off, but just as he was about to release Harley switched gears and jammed her bare toe into his unprepared open eye. Now while Ivy and Catwoman continue milking his Nightstick with their feet, Harley mercilessly rubs her big toe in his open eye. She figures what’s pleasure without a little pain.

As planned, after months of performing similar sessions like this, Nightwing became addicted to their feet. Harley’s constantly causing him pain at his time of release had the side effect of turning him into a bit of a masochist, and now he can no longer get off unless he’s be tormented at their feet.

SoleMann

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Ivy-plays-with-Robin-as-he-Worships-Harleys-Toes987dede8944870a8.md.png

After enduring a couple hours under the Gotham City Sirens feet, Harley gives a “Rehabilitated” Robin her toe to suck as a reward for being such a good Foot Stool. Meanwhile Ivy snakes her Foot underneath him to play with her toy a little.

• Love